Skilled Illinois Civil Litigation Lawyer
Litigating a matter in court can take a long time to resolve, putting a financial strain on you. Attorney Charles Erickson in Bloomington, Illinois, focuses on providing you with clear information and options from a cost-benefit standpoint to reduce these negative consequences.
The Charles N. Erickson Law Office provides representation and defense for clients dealing with civil litigation issues in foreclosures, real estate boundary disputes, eminent domain concerns, mechanic’s liens and trust issues. Contact my office to arrange your free 10-minute initial consultation.
Straightforward Resolution of Contract Disputes and Foreclosure
I provide up-front, straightforward answers without sugarcoating your legal matters. I consider a client’s unique situation in providing informed legal options and explain your options. The advice I provide is honest and direct.
- Real Estate Boundary Disputes – I will represent you in cases regarding boundary disputes, adverse possession, eminent domain and a partition of real estate.
- Mechanic’s Liens – I provide thorough legal advice regarding disputes between contractors and homeowners for the work done on your residence.
- Beneficiary Trust Issues – I represent both beneficiaries and trustees looking to enforce the best interests of the trust.
- Contract Disputes – I provide informed representation and defense on breach of contract issues and clear advice on business purchases.
- Personal Contract Disputes – I handle contracts relating to personal services such as cleaning services and home repair.
Helpful Home Foreclosure Help
If your home is being foreclosed, you need an experienced foreclosure attorney to explain your rights. In the process of representing you, I may be able to negotiate extra time for you to exercise your rights. I will make sure that your creditors are following the right procedures, that they have made the right calculations on money you may owe and that you get credit for all the payments you made. I also represent investors wanting to buy foreclosed properties.
For your free 10-minute consultation, contact my office. I accept credit cards. The office is open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.