Practice Areas Overview
Straightforward Legal Advice
Attorney Charles Erickson focuses on providing informed, straightforward, conscientious and honest legal assistance. I will keep you advised of the status of the matter you have pending with me and will return your phone calls promptly. I provide complete explanations so you fully understand your situation and options relating to your unique situation.
I have provided legal assistance for over a decade in state and federal courts. Contact my office to arrange your free 10-minute initial consultation in the areas of:
- Representing clients and providing defense on foreclosure, mechanic’s lien issues, contract disputes, personal contracts, trust beneficiary issues, and many other types of civil litigation matters.
- Straightforward approach with a focus on your needs including the drafting of a will, living trust, powers of attorney, and health care directives.
- Sound legal advice for residential and commercial real estate buyers and sellers. Whether you are represented by a realtor or if it is a for sale by owner transaction (FSBO), I, in conjunction with your realtor, will look out for your best interests.
- I provide informed legal assistance when buying and selling business. I can help you set up a business and explain why you should do more than just file the correct papers with the Secretary of State’s Office.
- I also provide assistance with divorce, paternity suits, support modifications, child custody and visitation, adoption of a related party and prenuptial agreements.
For your free 10-minute consultation, contact my office. I accept credit cards. The office is open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.